Engage Arkansas welcomes the opportunity to learn about how we can help support and promote your community services or program. We work in partnership with nonprofit, faith-based, government, and community organizations throughout the state to increase the awareness and engagement of local civic needs.
To become a partner, your organization will register with EngageAR, sharing information about your program and services and the community you serve. Our staff will implement communications and promotions to create awareness and engagement in support of your organization and its service opportunities.
Think of EngageAR as part of your communication strategy for volunteer and event involvement. Our social and digital platforms will share and foster engagement on your organization’s behalf. In addition, you will have access to members-only resources for training and grant funding opportunities.
Benefits of Engage Arkansas Partnership
- Access members-only best practice resources, local training, and grant funding opportunities
- Networking and collaboration through regional councils
- Connect with other community service providers to share experiences and insights
- Promote scheduled volunteer service opportunities and organization events
- Advocate for your organization to gain more community and volunteer engagement
- Educate your government, municipal, and corporate leaders on service impact and outcomes
Engage Arkansas Partnership Eligibility
YOUR ORGANIZATION IS:
- Based in Arkansas. Volunteer opportunities must occur in Arkansas.
- A nonprofit with 501(c)3 status (public school, faith-based organization, community-based, civic organizations, etc) or a government entity.
YOUR ORGANIZATION AGREES TO:
- Provide a valid employee identification number (unless a government entity)
- Enter an accurate mission statement
- Post only volunteer opportunities that fulfill a charitable mission
- Acquire the necessary knowledge and training to correctly use account features
- Follow the guidelines established for posting opportunities
- Promptly update contact information should it change
- Respond to volunteer inquiries within 3 business days
- Post opportunities available in Arkansas only
YOUR ORGANIZATION IS NOT:
- A political campaign
YOUR ORGANIZATION DOES NOT:
- Discriminate in its staff, board, volunteers, volunteer committees or recipients of services on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or mental or physical disability or any other status prohibited by applicable law.
- Indicate that Engage Arkansas endorses or supports the organization or its activities.
- Participate in political or legislative activities as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Request financial support/fundraise or post the need for financial support. Support for fundraising activities is permitted.
- Advertise goods and services.
How to Partner with us to Recruit Volunteers
Be sure to read the volunteer portal Terms and Conditions. Once you're ready, complete the online registration form below to become a partner. Nonprofits will also need to prove 501(c)3 status. We will review your registration and notify you of your approval. For additional assitance, please view the Engage Arkansas Volunteer Portal Guide to learn more about registration and posting volunteer opportunities. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (501) 537-9722.
Engage Arkansas is not responsible for screening or conducting background checks of volunteers. When you connect with a volunteer through the Portal, we recommend you complete your organization's screening process before allowing a volunteer to serve with your organization.
If you meet the above eligibility criteria, you are ready to register:
Become a Partner with Engage Arkansas
Download the Engage Arkansas Service Project Planning Toolkit